Slip and Fall
Slip/Trip & Fall accidents can occur anywhere at anytime – in a store, public place, building, etc. You may very well be entitled to compensation for your injuries/damages. Typically a business or property owner owes you, as a customer, one of the highest duties of care recognized by the law. They have a duty not to expose you to an unreasonable risk of harm.
In slip/trip & fall cases, it is vital that you speak with an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible. The Law offices of Mark Peacock can provide a free case evaluation. Call us at (949) 660-7762. Mark Peacock, Esq. will personally explain the legal process, evaluate your case, and discuss how we may be able to obtain compensation for you.
Protect yourself! If you are injured in a slip/trip & fall incident you need to act quickly by doing the following:
1. Get the names and phone numbers of witnesses
2. Write down a brief description as to how the accident occurred
3. Identify witnesses (typically the business’ employees/other customers)
4. Take photographs of the dangerous condition (i.e., what caused you to slip/trip)
5. Don’t speak with anyone from the land owner’s insurance company – just don’t do it
6. Get yourself an experienced attorney who handles these types of cases
We will take care of you!
The Law Offices of Mark Peacock will see to it that you obtain the medical care, physical therapy, and other assistance you need to recover and rebuild your life. We are passionate about what we do – namely, taking care of you.